On behalf of the Board of Directors, I am pleased to bring you the 2017…
THE YEAR IN REVIEW
On behalf of the Board of Directors, we are pleased to bring you the 2014 Annual Report. Our 8th year was a year we can all be proud of, and thanks to your support we have shown great progress with our Emergency Care Practitioner program and, more importantly, in patient outcomes.
In this report, you will see a quick snapshot of our accomplishments this past year, and hear from people just like you who make a difference to GECC.
- New National ECP Program Expansion to Masaka
- 3 ECPs junior graduate to senior level
- Published several papers and presented our work at numerous conferences in 2014
- Overall income increased by 65% in 2014
- Received $546,324 of in-kind donations in 2014
Thank you for being part of an incredible year, and we look forward to continuing to build capacity, train emergency care practitioners, and save lives in Uganda and beyond.