Dr. Prisca Dr. Prisca Kizito is a GEC-sponsored EM physician and an assistant lecturer at…
Monthly Sustainers Week
The COVID-19 outbreak and the subsequent quarantine of communities has caused many challenges that have affected GEC’s bottom line. To combat this, we are doing two things:
- Celebrating our current Monthly Sustainers for their continued support
- Putting out a call for support to register at least 10 Monthly Sustainers per day at $10/ month for the week of Sept. 28th – Oct 4th.
Monthly Sustainers are our friends, colleagues, supporters, and donors who have decided to donate to GEC on a repeating basis, usually once a month. The donor picks the amount they want to give each period, and then the donation schedule is recorded in our system in order to complete the donation requests regularly.
Why Become a Monthly Sustainer?
- Mission Driven – Ensure GEC serves the communities where we work and continues to train more ECPs
- Convenient – Guarantee uninterrupted GEC donor status with no renewal reminders. Your contribution will be automatically deducted, until you tell us to stop.
- Cost Effective – More of your contribution goes to programming and lowers long-term fundraising costs, reducing administrative expenses.
- Enduring – Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget while giving GEC the security of a steady, reliable stream of program support.
Our belief is that you will help us show strength through this time of adversity. By becoming a Monthly Sustainer, you will contribute a steady, reliable income to save lives in Uganda.
By joining, you will support our ongoing work and make giving easier.
In solidarity, Tom Neill
This Post Has 0 Comments