MONTHLY SUSTAINER PROGRAM
In order to support and sustain GEC’s ongoing efforts, join our Monthly Sustainer Program. By joining, you will support our ongoing work and make giving easier.
Why Become a Monthly Sustainer?
- Mission Driven – Ensure GEC serves the communities where we work and continues to train more ECPs.
- Convenient – Guarantee uninterrupted GEC donor status with no renewal reminders. Your contribution will be automatically deducted, until you tell us to stop.
- Cost Effective – More of your contribution goes to programming and lowers long-term fundraising costs, reducing administrative expenses.
- Enduring – Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget while giving GEC the security of a steady, reliable stream of program support.
To become a Monthly Sustainer:
- Click here
- Enter your donation amount
- Check the box “Make this a recurring donation“
- Enter the donation interval. A monthly interval is most common.
A donation of $10, $15 or $25 a month will go a long way to help sustain GEC’s ongoing efforts to train Emergency Care Practitioners and save lives!
Frequently Asked Questions about Monthly Sustainers
- Will I have to renew my gift every year?
No. We’ll automatically renew your gift, and continue your monthly donation without interruption. Just contact us at email@example.com when you know your card is about to expire, so we can update it and continue your payments without interruption .
- Can I make extra donations?
Of course! GEC always welcomes as much support as you are able to contribute, and we greatly value any extra donation you are inspired to make.
- What if I need to change the amount I’m donating?
No problem. You are in complete control of your giving, and you are welcome to increase, decrease, or stop your monthly donations at any time. Email us to make any changes to your plan or log in to your giving account and make the changes there.
- Is my credit card or checking account information secure with you?
Your information is completely safe and secure with GEC.